Estate Planning Tailored to Your Specification
Most people put off estate planning because they don’t want to think about it – or perhaps they are too busy. Many individuals think they don’t own enough assets, are not old enough or have plenty of time. When death occurs, their family is left to pick up the pieces.
If you die without an intentional estate plan, your assets will be distributed according to the probate laws of the state. These matters are better handled privately by your family, not the courts, so that you can keep control of who receives what and when. Osinga Law Offices can ensure your estate planning will be taken care of to your specifications.
Estate planning includes:
- Developing instructions in line with your background, religious and educational beliefs.
- Specifying what kind of care you will receive if you become disabled before you die.
- Providing for family members who have special needs.
- Naming guardians and inheritance managers for minor children.
- Minimizing taxes, court costs and legal fees.
- Life insurance provisions for your loved ones.
- Preparing for the transfer of your business.
- Ensuring government benefits are not disrupted.
- Reviews and updates as your family, financial situation and laws change through the years.
Estate planning is not simply for the wealthy or retired. Good estate planning will mean a great deal to families with modest assets, as they can afford to lose the least. Let Osinga Law Offices help you with sound estate planning so that your wishes will be carried out efficiently.